Jack Brooks Federal Building and United States Courthouse
300 Willow Street, Courtroom 3
Beaumont, TX 77701
Available Presentation Aids:
- Projector and screen
- External VGA input for laptops or other video display devices
- High resolution document camera
- Individual display screens located on bench and counsel tables.
- Wireless microphones
- COMPUTER INPUT SHOULD BE SET AT 1024 X 768
- PLEASE BRING NECESSARY CABLES TO CONNECT TO THE AUDIO VISUAL SYSTEM
Standard Courthouse Equipment:
Wireless Internet Access
Please see the clerk's office or the judge’s chambers staff for information regarding access to the wireless internet.
Video conferencing is also available at this courthouse location. Video conferencing equipment is available to counsel and/or litigants upon request. Requests should be directed to the presiding judge (case-related) or U.S. District Clerk David O'Toole (non-case-related).