Jack Brooks Federal Building and United States Courthouse
300 Willow Street, Courtroom 2
Beaumont, TX 77701
Available Presentation Aids:
- Document camera
- LCD projector
- Motorized screen located across from the jury box
- Display screens at both counsel tables, podium, witness and judge
- Individual display screens located on bench, podium, witness, counsel tables, and jury box
- HDMI and VGA computer inputs located at counsel tables, podium and consultants' boxes
- Video conferencing environment
- Digital annotation
- Wireless collaboration
- Please bring connection cables
- (1) HDMI multi adapter is provided. This can convert Apple Lightning, Display Port, Mini Display Port, Mini HDMI and Micro HDMI to Standard HDMI cable.
Standard Courthouse Equipment:
Wireless Internet Access
Please see the clerk's office or the judge’s chambers staff for information regarding access to the wireless internet.
Video conferencing is also available at this courthouse location. Video conferencing equipment is available to counsel and/or litigants upon request. Requests should be directed to the presiding judge (case-related) or U.S. District Clerk David O'Toole (non-case-related).