Paul Brown Courthouse
101 East Pecan Street, Courtroom 208
Sherman, TX 75090
Available Presentation Aids:
- (1) 55" LCD TV for gallery viewing
- (8) 19" Monitors for jury viewing
- Screen Annotaion Capabilities
- External VGA Input for Laptops or other display devices
- High Resolution Document Camera
- Individual Display Screens located on bench and counsel tables
- COMPUTER INPUT SHOULD BE SET AT 1024 X 768
- PLEASE BRING NECESSARY CABLES TO CONNECT TO THE AUDIO VISUAL SYSTEM
Standard Courthouse Equipment:
Wireless Internet Access
Please see the clerk's office or the judge’s chambers staff for information regarding access to the wireless internet.
Video conferencing is also available at this courthouse location. Video conferencing equipment is available to counsel and/or litigants upon request. Requests should be directed to the presiding judge (case-related) or U.S. District Clerk David O'Toole (non-case-related).