United States Courthouse
500 North Stateline Ave, Courtroom 319
Texarkana, TX 75501
Available Presentation Aids:
- (1) 65" LCD TV's for gallery viewing
- (8) 19" monitors for jury viewing
- Blu-Ray DVD player
- Apple TV
- External HDMI & VGA input for laptops or other video display devices
- High resolution document camera
- Digital annotation
- Individual display screens located on bench and counsel tables
- Please bring connection cables
- (1) HDMI multi adapter is provided. This can convert Apple Lightning, Display Port, Mini Display Port, Mini HDMI and Micro HDMI to Standard HDMI cable.
Standard Courthouse Equipment:
Wireless Internet Access
Please see the clerk's office or the judge’s chambers staff for information regarding access to the wireless internet.
Video conferencing is also available at this courthouse location. Video conferencing equipment is available to counsel and/or litigants upon request. Requests should be directed to the presiding judge (case-related) or U.S. District Clerk David O'Toole (non-case-related).