How to Request and Docket Request for Digital Audio Recording
1. To request a digital audio recording you must first fill out the AO Form 436 Audio Recording Order. This form can be found on our website, txed.uscourts.gov, under Forms/Transcript.
2. After saving your AO Form 436 in PDF format, you are now ready to docket your Request. Log into CM/ECF and docket the event “Transcript/Digital Audio Recording Request”
3. Click next, type in the case number, and click next again
4. On the next screen select "Digital Audio Recording" and attach your AO Form 436 as th emain document
5.Click next until the party filer screen appears. Click on the party filer, click next.
6. On the next screen type in hearing date, type, judge, and click next.
7. Final text window appears. If all information is correct, click next.
Once you click next on the final text screen, you will have no further opportunity to modify this transaction and the next page you will see is the “Notice of Electronic Filing”.