- Local Rules
- Login to the CM/ECF and PACER System
CM/ECF Account Maintenance
Maintaining your CM/ECF Account
It is the responsibility of the attorney to maintain his/her account information. This includes updating the main email address and all secondary email addresses shown on the account. See LR CV 5(a)(2)(A) and (A)(I) regarding email bounce-backs. Follow these steps to update an email address
- Login to cm/ecf using your court assigned login and password. Click on Utilities. Select Maintain Your Account.
- Click on Email Information at the bottom of the screen.
- Click on the email address that you would like to change. Add the new email address in the blank under Configuration Options.
- Click on Return to Person Information Screen
- Click on Submit to accept the change. Note: If you click the back arrow, your changes will not be saved.
- A list of your cases may appear on the screen.
- Click on Submit below the list of cases so the update will apply to all cases under your account.
- For a more information see the New Features for Attorneys and Law Firm Staff (Pg.6).