William M. Steger Federal Building and United States Courthouse
211 W. Ferguson Street, Courtroom 361
Tyler, TX 75702
Audio and Video Technology
- (2) 55" LCD TV's for gallery viewing
- (8) 19" Monitors for jury viewing
- External HDMI input for laptops or other display devices
- High resolution document camera
- Individual display screens located on bench and counsel tables.
- COMPUTER INPUT SHOULD BE SET FOR 1080P
- PLEASE BRING NECESSARY CABLES TO CONNECT TO THE AUDIO VISUAL SYSTEM
Standard Courthouse Equipment:
Wireless Internet Access
Please see the clerk's office or the judge’s chambers staff for information regarding access to the wireless internet.
Video conferencing is also available at this courthouse location. Video conferencing equipment is available to counsel and/or litigants upon request. Requests should be directed to the presiding judge (case-related) or U.S. District Clerk David O'Toole (non-case-related).