William M. Steger Federal Building and United States Courthouse
211 W. Ferguson Street, Courtroom 102
Tyler, TX 75702
Available Presentation Aids:
- (2) 50" LCD TV's for gallery viewing
- (6) 19" monitors for jury viewing
- Monitors for viewing at counsel and bench locations
- Digital annotation
- External VGA input for laptops or other video display devices
- High resolution document camera
- COMPUTER INPUT SHOULD BE SET AT 1024 X 768
- PLEASE BRING NECESSARY CABLES TO CONNECT TO THE AUDIO VISUAL SYSTEM
Standard Courthouse Equipment:
Wireless Internet Access
Please see the clerk's office or the judge’s chambers staff for information regarding access to the wireless internet.
Video conferencing is also available at this courthouse location. Video conferencing equipment is available to counsel and/or litigants upon request. Requests should be directed to the presiding judge (case-related) or U.S. District Clerk David O'Toole (non-case-related).