William M. Steger Federal Building and United States Courthouse
211 W. Ferguson Street, Courtroom 207
Tyler, TX 75702
Audio and Video Technology
- 46" LCD for jury viewing
- (2) 32" LCD's for gallery viewing
- Sharelink wireless collaboration
- Digital annotation
- Video conferencing environment
- Monitors on table for attorney viewing
- Document camera
- HDMI input for a laptop at each of these locations: podium, each counsel table, and the counsel consultant locations.
- Please bring connection cables
- (1) HDMI multi adapter is provided. This can convert Apple Lightning, Display Port, Mini Display Port, Mini HDMI and Micro HDMI to Standard HDMI cable.
Standard Courthouse Equipment:
Wireless Internet Access
Please see the clerk's office or the judge’s chambers staff for information regarding access to the wireless internet.
Video conferencing is also available at this courthouse location. Video conferencing equipment is available to counsel and/or litigants upon request. Requests should be directed to the presiding judge (case-related) or U.S. District Clerk David O'Toole (non-case-related).